Friday, September 7, 2007

Hi5


I want some cool layouts for my profile.How do i get some hi5 layouts?

In yahoo or Google search bar just type 'hi5 layouts' or 'hi5 backgrounds' and you will get a list of such sites. Select from the list that suits your profile. Its so simple. Just try it. It will surely help you.



I had a problem with hi5.com. Whenever i login to my hi5 account my desktop shut down and restarts itself. Does anyone know why is it so?

I also had the same problem with hi5.com. I had to format the hard disk of my PC and install the back up cd. But its not working again on my new desktop, then i send an email to them and they said they had some problem from their side and will improve soon. Best of luck! Good Bye!



I need html codes for changing my profile, hide or remove the last log in and views etc, from hi5.com. How do i do all this?

Go to hi5.com personalized page where you can get a link for HTML Tips in which you may got all the necessary codes for changing the look of your profile. Also on hi5 programs and codes there is a hide option from where you can get the hide and remove codes. Also the graphics page of myspace.com is the same as used for hi5.com. If you have any other questions about hi5 then let me know i will surely help you. Good Bye!



Why is my internet explorer always encounter problems while opening hi5.com and get closed?

 At first check whether your javascript, flash, plug ins, pop ups are enabled or not and clear all the cache and cookies. Else try Firefox instead of internet explorer for opening your sites. Try to remove spy ware using ad wares. Go to tools and then to Manage Add ons and check either all the tools you need are there or not. Hope it will work. Good Luck!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home